• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Thieves!!!

Sarah C.

Okay, so I had these 2 guys working on my home. I am doing some renovations, so I posted on craigslist to find someone that could do this type of work. I hired 2 young men in their early 20s, and at first they did a great job. Then they got to be unreliable. They were installing my flooring, and it was not going well. Finally, I just thought, let them finish this part and I wont ask them back again. I left to go to the store, thinking I could trust them in my home. When I came home, they had gone through all of my stuff, stealing $400, most of my makeup( weird!!!) a leather purse and various other small things. I was so angry!!! They acted like they didn't know anything!!! Needless to say, they were fired. I could not prove which one did it, so I did'nt call the police. Maybe I should have!!!

Werbung:
I hate thieves!!! HATE! I'm sorry you got robbed. I wonder why guys would steal your makeup? Maybe they were transvestite thieves.

Ha ha ha!!! Maybe they were transvestites or cross dressers. Neither of them could make an attractive woman!

Ha ha ha!!! Maybe they were transvestites or cross dressers. Neither of them could make an attractive woman!

Ha! Actually, transvestites are cross dressers. People who get actual sex changes are transexuals. And most transvestites are straight, although that seems counterintuitive. Bit of trivia for ya! ;)

There is a very special place in hell waiting for thieves and liars. Yeah, I basically trust no-one, Life taught me that lesson, so I would not have let them into the house without male supervision in the first place. You actually got off easy, they could have hurt you in far worse ways.

SO a heading of 'thieves' is actually better than one of 'rapists'. However, it is shite to have stuff taken from you, I know the feeling. As for the make-up, it was probably for the wifey.

There is a very special place in hell waiting for thieves and liars. Yeah, I basically trust no-one, Life taught me that lesson, so I would not have let them into the house without male supervision in the first place. You actually got off easy, they could have hurt you in far worse ways.

SO a heading of 'thieves' is actually better than one of 'rapists'. However, it is shite to have stuff taken from you, I know the feeling. As for the make-up, it was probably for the wifey.

That's what I was thinking at first, but who would accept used makeup as a present? I guess maybe people shacked up with thieves would, but still, ewwww!

Spot on. Yeah, it is pretty eeeewwwwwww, massive bacteria spreader. But if they are stealing etc....the type of person that steals surely hangs out with a similar breed. I would reckon: not too choosey possibly?

That is so messed up. You probably should have called the police on them, make them sweat a bit. I was in a situation that was somewhat like this a few months back. We had this guy come over to work on my truck, he came recommended by a friend so we let him. Anyways, the first day he did a really good job. He looked like he knew what he was doing and was trustworthy. We actually gave him $200 to buy parts but that guy didn't even show up the next day and we couldn't get a hold of him or anything. A few days later we saw this guy when we went over to a friend's house and when we confronted him he broke down crying and was just being pathetic. Apparently, he used up all that money to buy weed. Long story short, we we were super pissed.

Maybe your makeups are too expensive and they love it! LOL
Sorry to know you get robbed and good thing they are fired. It is really hard now to trust someone specially strangers.

That's what I was thinking at first, but who would accept used makeup as a present? I guess maybe people shacked up with thieves would, but still, ewwww!

Not to mention the makeup was used makeup! Ewwww....I would not pilfer someones used makeup!!! Creepy!!!

That stinks!! I don't think I want to know why they took your used make-up. It can be hard to find reliable people now. I have heard that Angie's List is a good place to look up people, customers post their experiences with a business. I have not been on it before, but I have heard that it is a great site.

Werbung:
Obviously those guys don't know anything. They didn't know what they were supposed to do with your floor and all that. Heck! They don't even know how to rob! They stole your make-up! I mean, who would want to buy or use used make-up? You're right. That was weird.

Back