• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Thebarman Gets In Touch With His Feminine Side!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebarman

Hello girlies!

I'm thebarman :wave2:

I'm seeking female companionship, I like snow, and babies. Anyone else like snow and babies like me?

Werbung:
Well, hello hubby
<

Nice to see you here... and if you don't want to go too feminine, there's a few skins to choose from in "My Controls"
<
But of course, we know you love pink
<

Tell us a little about yourself then... can't say I know you very well
<

Snowy
<
<

Welcome barman.....

You are a welcome addition to our roster..... as long as you don't take my limelight
<
lol

Noone could take your limelight Subby...you are always putting yourself there...
<
<
<
(only joking...loves ya really)

A huge welcome Bardude...great to see you here...mines a Jameson's and coke please...make it a large one.
<

Thank you all,

and I wouldn't dare take your limelight subby...

....although may I share it a little?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Tell us a little about yourself then[/b]

Well, ok then...

I'm a part time bardude, full time.... accountant! Ahhh yes I know bit boring but hey, gotta pay the bills somehow right?.....no?....still sad?

Likes: Good films, pizza, computers, swimming, pepper, squirrels, being clean, walks in the woods, Guinness, Snowbaby.

Dislikes: Bad films, food that isn't pizza, computer viruses, drowning, salt, nuts, being dirty, driving in the city, lager, people that don't like Snowbaby.

There we go
<

Damn it snowy, keep on topic
<

.... and barman... i have no problem sharing spotlight...so its all good..
<

...... *plots*

Snowy I think you were put last on the list because he was saving the best for last!!!
<

*cue the audience* awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wilkommen Aus Girl Power thebarman! :wave2:

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back