• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The X-factor

Phrase of the show...

Simon said of the hyper blonde lassie:

"it's like putting a cut finger into a bowl of vinegar"
<

Werbung:
ok ..how the hell coudl they put that Italian bloke through????? he is a JOKE ! he reminds me of last year's Chico!!! Is anyone else waiting for the horrible novelty Xmas single?

Watch bits of it tonight (was making the dinner for the kids at the time). I really like the three black male group and also the 14 year old black girl. For some strange reason, I like that cheesy sister and brother group- I expect pelters for that one.
<
I think there like marmite, you either love them or hate them!
<

I liked the bro/sis group too!!! And also the young coloured girl... lemme go find her name....

Edit: Doh, I can't find her name
<

I am slightly ashamed of myself and I REALLY don't want to post this but ..........

Rhydian was AMAZING tonight !!!!! I soooooooo badly want to hate him and I do but holy poop! that guy can sing !

OK ..........

I'm gonna do it ..........

I am betting on a Rhydian + Nikki Final !!!!! (she nearly made me cry she was so good lol)

and IF I'm wrong then I shall run around GP Nakee apart from a hat that says "I'm stoopid" on it
<

P.S ....... I reserve the right to remove/edit this post at any time
<

Niki was fab but not as fab as last week.

Rhydian was good tonight though, I have to admit!
<

I would like to say though... I really wish the judges (Louis and Simon) would stop making digs at the contestants simply to get at each other. Leave the contestants OUT of the petty childish arguing!!!!

Werbung:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!... what WAS Simon Cowell THINKING giving such a rubbish song to Hope???????????

Ok so it may not be rubbish, but it sooooooo wasn't their style!!!!!!!!!! What was he thinking!!!!!!

Back