1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The secret life of women

Discussion in 'Burning Issues' started by annifer333, Jan 9, 2012.

1. KatharineSettles

KatharineSettles New Member

A secret that I have trouble accepting and dealing with is that I'm doing a lot of things for other people. Studying what I study for the sake of my parents and their peace of mind, making plans that... I don't really care about for the sake of others. It's true, though, that I don't have very specific plans of my own in place anyway... So what I'm doing with my life right now is smth like a "holding action". We'll see how it goes...

2. shakeemarh

shakeemarh New Member

I have a couple of secrets that know one knows about me and some only my best friend knows. Here recently I have been trying to changed and be open with my boyfriend (we've been together 5 years now) and come clean and he has done the same. The only part I feel guilty about is not telling him EVERYTHING! For example I cheated on him with a girl, I told him that , But what I didn't tell him was that it was in our house in our bed.My moto has always been if you lie , DENY, DENY, DENY. LOL I just feel like something's are better locked away in box until death do us part. AM I WRONG?