• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Newbie Girl

zararina

Hi to all girls in this forum. I got excited knowing this forum is exclusive for girls. I am sure i would enjoy reading and sharing lots of posts here. There are lots of girl thing issues and ideas that i could learn and share to my fellow girl friends, and that was really a nice thing.

Werbung:
Hi and welcome to GPF.

I do hope you will have a great time here.:)

Perhaps you could start by posting telling us a little about yourself. :)

Thanks! I actually having fun posting and reading here ever since i had signed up. Exciting and nice topics here in this forum!

I like reading and collecting some stuffs like stamps and old coins. I am a kind of girl that is not so girlie but honestly, this forum brings out the very girl side of me. And i loved it!:p

Hi to all girls in this forum. I got excited knowing this forum is exclusive for girls. I am sure i would enjoy reading and sharing lots of posts here. There are lots of girl thing issues and ideas that i could learn and share to my fellow girl friends, and that was really a nice thing.

Indeed sis! I am grateful as well to know that a forum like this.
Hope you would enjoy your stay as much as I did.
By the way, where are you from?

Hi Cecil. I am also grateful for this site and i do really enjoy being a member here.
I am from the Philippines. You also looked like one from here. :D

Nice to see members here from my country.

Welcome to GPF :p

This is a good place, we're more active than we used to be. So you will probably really like this place.

Hi Cecil. I am also grateful for this site and i do really enjoy being a member here.
I am from the Philippines. You also looked like one from here. :D

Nice to see members here from my country.

Nice to know that too! You're right, I am. I believe there are lots of Filipina here as well. I am having a good time posting with them already, hope you will too. ;)

Nice to know that too! You're right, I am. I believe there are lots of Filipina here as well. I am having a good time posting with them already, hope you will too. ;)
I actually having a great time here. This is really a nice forum and fun to stay here and read some posts. Hope there are really lot more of us here.

Werbung:
I actually having a great time here. This is really a nice forum and fun to stay here and read some posts. Hope there are really lot more of us here.
If I may know, where are you exactly now here in the Philippines?
Wish I could get to know you more. ;)

Back