• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The new me.

Brighteyes

Hi girls.

Well I have returned, having had my breast reduction just two weeks ago, I am a whole new me.
smile.png

Although I am feeling very sore, tender, bruised and still black and blue, it has certainly been well worth all the pain and suffering, as for the first time in many years I can look down and actually see my feet! lol.

I am of course having to wear a surgical bra and my "new boobs" are still quite swollen, but I have been assured that the swelling will reduce quite quickly and that I should very hopefully end up having a 34c (small) bust....Wow
smile.png

The other great news is that I am now 16.5 lbs lighter in weight, and already feeling the benefit in both my back and neck.

On the down side though, I have been told that there is a very strong possibility that my boobs could "balloon" again if and when I become pregnant (hopefully sometime in the future) and although this, as we all know, is quite normal during pregnancy, I could just end up back where I started, but I shall worry about that if and when it happens.

For now though, it has been really great fun shopping for new bras, tops and even a few dresses (all gifts from my mum and future mum in law) in a "size 12" instead of having to get them in 14/16 (so as to fit my bust) so making me look like am wearing a tent.

A few nights ago, I did just for a laugh, put on one of my old bras and came to the conclusion that I could quite easily have had a party inside the cups! lol.....They really did look absolutely HUGE.

Life is indeed looking great for me at last.

Werbung:
So, from now on there'e s new life for you. Live it to the fullest! :) I wish you all the best!!! :)

^ Thank you as well Giygas for your kind wishes.

As you can probably well imagine I still have an awful long way to go before I shall feel totally feminine again.

^ Thank you as well Giygas for your kind wishes.

As you can probably well imagine I still have an awful long way to go before I shall feel totally feminine again.
I'm sure that you can overcome anything with your will power and positive energy :) Nothing's gonna stop you

^ Gosh, you really are so kind to say such nice lovely things.....Thank you again. :) xxx
I had to overcome some difficulties and I had really important people (to me at least) telling me these things. So, I think it's my responsibility to share this with you.

I had to overcome some difficulties and I had really important people (to me at least) telling me these things. So, I think it's my responsibility to share this with you.

Gosh...poor, poor you, am so very pleased to read that you have overcome your problems/difficulties so well, and for sharing things with me.

God bless you, and thank you so much. xxx

I am happy to hear that everything went ok with your reduction. I wish you nothing but a peaceful and great life!

That's awesome! Glad it worked out for you :) I have rather large boobs myself and I'd love to get a reduction, but I don't have enough money or any medical insurance...but maybe someday...

I bet your back feels a whole lot better though lol :)

^ Thank you so much for your very lovely post, and indeed although it is very early days, both my neck and back are beginning to feel so much better.

I am so sorry to see/read that you too have this awful infliction of having large boobs, and believe you me, I do know exactly what you are going through and suffering with.

Now, not knowing what part of the world you live in (I live in the United Kingdom), you may very well find that if you suffer too much with health issues regarding the size and weight of your breasts, you may be entitled to have a reduction on the health service, or perhaps something similar operating in your country.....It might be well worth checking out.

Congrat's thats wonderful news i hope you have fun and enjoy yourself and enjoy all of the shopping and splurging you will be doing.

Wow, good for you. I am happy with how your life is going now. I don't have big boobs (I am actually flat-chested :D), but I do know how it feels to have something undesirable in our body.

Good luck and I wish all would continue well in your new journey. :)

Werbung:
Back