• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Hug Thread

*takes one*

oooooooh such a nice big squeazy hug!!!
<
fankies Alice!
<

Werbung:
Ever have one of those moments "ok more then a moment" when you feel so insecure ... and you have no idea why ... you wonder things that probably will never or have never even been .... and you feel guilty for taking any time to do anything for yourself .... I hate it ... but I'm not to sure just how to ditch it either. Anyway just moaning ... I'll be better later ... probably shouldn't even post this but ... I really want some me time and I'd like to do that playing in the arcade ... so therefore you get to hear my rant ... sorry about that.

<

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Have you tried takign multi-vitamins to help prevent future colds? I find it works wonders!

Werbung:
I never normally get a cold hunnie...but when Im run down I always get tonsilitis(sp?) or ear infections...this time I was unlucky to get tonsilitis and an ear infection in both ears...didn't want to do things by half
<

Just goes to prove how low I have been lately.

Cheers for the advice though hunnie xxx

Back