• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Gp ......

thistle

Every now and again you see something that is sooooooo bad you just can't believe that anyone made it let alone that anyone woudl actually WEAR it ! Well share those gems with us here.

I have only one thing to say......... did someone dye a poodle pink then shove their feet into it?

clicky

Edityed to add link cos the stoopid piccie didn't upload *stamps feet*

Werbung:
my big sissy got this one shirt from JCpenny's anyway, it's black and it's got red, yellow, blue, and all kinds of rings/spots all over it, it's HORRID!!! and she wears it all the time. she usually dresses like a hippie though, she's a BIG tree hugger too, i hate most of her clothes.

<

Most of my friends used to dress like hippies.
<

I just wanted to add Lurex to this thread .........anything made of Lurex is evil and how dare they try to make it fashionable again !

And silver and Gold shoes !!! stop it !!!! silver shoes are for 7 y/o wee girls that want to be princesses NOT for adults

*deep breath*

How dare you like something so horrible
<
(touche)

I dont think any particular articles or clothing are horrible, but they can be horrible on certain people.

Werbung:
Back