• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The "good Morning" Thread...

Snowbaby

.... for when it's morning
<

<

Werbung:
Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the pleasure of a date with my dentist this morning!!!!! YEY!!!!!!! (NOT!!!!)

Ohhhh hurrahhhhhh for fillings *sigh*

Good Morning everyone,

How are you all this gloriously sunny morning? Ready and raring to go to work I bet? I can sense it in you all..... *groan*
<

I couldn't get up this morning, could have done with a few hours more sleep!!!

Well, as the 7 dwarfs said.... hi ho hi ho, it's off to work we goooooo.........

Good morning everyone

How are you all? Happy October you you!!

What's on for the day then? I'm just heading out to work, which normally would get a *sigh* response, but when you look after such gorgeous babies that I do, it makes you smile
<

*big hugs all round*

*yawns and stretches*

Morning
<

Work for me too altho I am in an unusually good mood this morning and can't wait to get there and get stuck in..........am I weird? this is the first job I've ever had that I STILL enjoy doing after 18 months lol. Maybe it's cos I get to kick ass this time instead of being the ass that gets kicked
<

Good morning everyone

How are you all today? I was actually ready for work by 6:57am this morning!!!! I'm normally still rushing when I leave the house at 7:40!!!

YEY!!!!

So, what have you guys got planned for today? I'm miffed cos hubby is off all this week on hols
<
Sucks when you have to go to work knowing your other half will probably sleep in till midday!!!!

*huggles all round*
<

Werbung:
Back