• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Give Me Attention Thread

Subby

This place is in need of much subby love. But subby is disappearing.... However if you believe in subby's then clap your hands and post your love....

Every post saves a subby somewhere
<

Werbung:
as you do your daily shopping... a subby waits. as you complain about the bills... a subby waits. as you sit and watch tv... a subby waits, and hopes that someone, somewhere, will give him attention.
pay attention to subby today
<

sorry, it was an ad here a few years ago, and it had people going about their daily lives. and it would have stuff like "as you complain about the bills... a little child waits" and at the end it had the usual message of donate money to some charity.

*gets symbols even though thats not how you spell the musical ones but i cant for the life of me remember how you do spell it so meh!*
CLLLLLLLLLLLLLLANG CLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLANG

YAY Jen lol

Subby likes any attention.... but he does mostly enjoy attention from attractive women.... like thistle
<

Originally posted by Subby@Sep 7 2005, 12:27 PM
but he does mostly enjoy attention from attractive women.... like thistle
<
<
Mine not good enough?

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

I still believe in Subby,I still believe in Subby,I still believe in Subby,I still believe in Subby,I still believe in Subby,I still believe in Subby,I still believe in Subby,I still believe in Subby.
17.gif

Werbung:
Back