• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Fun of a Menstrual Cycle!

MiszMariee

As soon as my period comes, TODAY to be exact. I seem to not be able to avoid answering the very famous question "What is it like to have a period?" to my friends, my cousins that always visit me during "that time of the month", and everyone else who has never experienced the never ending pain of a menstrual cycle so I am just going to be the first to vent and let everyone know exactly what it's like having a "period". And please don't hesitate to describe your experience below.

Allow me to break it down for you.
You start getting cramps. And not the normal "I just ran a mile" cramp.
It's the "THE HOLY CRAP RIP OUT MY UTERUS AND THEN SHOOT ME UNTIL I NO LONGER FLINCH" cramps. You also get period pimples and back pain. It's not the worse back pain ever but it is uncomfortable and not fun to fall asleep with.

And blood also POURS out of your vagina and I'm not exaggerating when I say POUR. You stand up and Niagra Falls comes out of the "supposedly" pleasure hole (VAGINA) below your relatively smaller hole called your belly button.

YOU COUGH, NIAGRA FALLS. SNEEZE, NIAGRA FALLS. BREATHE, NIAGRA FALLS.

You also have to deal with the fear that everyone will see said "Niagra Falls" because it soaked through your pants so to avoid this from happening, you either have to wear a diaper type pad thingy or shove some "baby" pole (tampon) up your vagina and leave it in there for hours. It doesn't feel good either, quite the opposite and you still get the fear that comes along with it as well. TO TOP IT ALL OFF, you are somehow ANGRY, HORNY,DEPRESSED, HUNGRY and in EXTREME PAIN all at the same time.

And when you're on your period, it's the anger and constant pain and cravings of sugary treats that make you want to stab anyone that comes into contact with you. And again you're horny, HORNY. And since there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, you want to either die or eat everything in sight. And we have to do this for a WEEK STRAIGHT, EVERY SINGLE MONTH of the year. Is that a good enough explanation for people?

Werbung:
As soon as my period comes, TODAY to be exact. I seem to not be able to avoid answering the very famous question "What is it like to have a period?" to my friends, my cousins that always visit me during "that time of the month", and everyone else who has never experienced the never ending pain of a menstrual cycle so I am just going to be the first to vent and let everyone know exactly what it's like having a "period". And please don't hesitate to describe your experience below.

Allow me to break it down for you.
You start getting cramps. And not the normal "I just ran a mile" cramp.
It's the "THE HOLY CRAP RIP OUT MY UTERUS AND THEN SHOOT ME UNTIL I NO LONGER FLINCH" cramps. You also get period pimples and back pain. It's not the worse back pain ever but it is uncomfortable and not fun to fall asleep with.

And blood also POURS out of your vagina and I'm not exaggerating when I say POUR. You stand up and Niagra Falls comes out of the "supposedly" pleasure hole (VAGINA) below your relatively smaller hole called your belly button.

YOU COUGH, NIAGRA FALLS. SNEEZE, NIAGRA FALLS. BREATHE, NIAGRA FALLS.

You also have to deal with the fear that everyone will see said "Niagra Falls" because it soaked through your pants so to avoid this from happening, you either have to wear a diaper type pad thingy or shove some "baby" pole (tampon) up your vagina and leave it in there for hours. It doesn't feel good either, quite the opposite and you still get the fear that comes along with it as well. TO TOP IT ALL OFF, you are somehow ANGRY, HORNY,DEPRESSED, HUNGRY and in EXTREME PAIN all at the same time.

And when you're on your period, it's the anger and constant pain and cravings of sugary treats that make you want to stab anyone that comes into contact with you. And again you're horny, HORNY. And since there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, you want to either die or eat everything in sight. And we have to do this for a WEEK STRAIGHT, EVERY SINGLE MONTH of the year. Is that a good enough explanation for people?
Unfortunately, I think it's rather safe to say that you've pretty much summed it up. I don't get bad cramps, -YET- but... ugh I hate periods so much. It seems that the world knows when I'm on my period and that is when everyone decides to piss me off and stress me out. The mood swings are also horrible. One moment I'll be kind of happy and then I'll suddenly get really mad and get everyone around me worked up, and then by the time my brain starts to re-register again I realize what I've done but it's too late to stop the episode from happening... :(

So, basically, the next time someone asks you "What's it like to have a period?" I think the best answer is to just say "Be glad you don't know."

I think you guys just have bad luck. Although my periods are really frequent, they're relatively light,to a point where I think I'm wasting sanitary products. Sometimes I get cramps, but not usually. Sometimes I get mood swings, but it's not very obvious, and I only notice afterwards.
It really depends on the person. I guess I'm lucky :)

That's pretty much how periods are supposed to be. Younger people especially have bad symptoms because of hormonal changes, so I'd recommend taking some kind of medication to reduce your symptoms. Whenever I'm about to get my period, I don't drink caffeine and cut down on sugary junk foods to help prevent stomach upset. I also take ibuprofen an hour before the pain peaks and I don't get bad cramps. It's not pleasant having to deal with it every month but the only thing you can do is keep a positive attitude about it when it comes. It's only 5 days out of 30, right?

I think you guys just have bad luck. Although my periods are really frequent, they're relatively light,to a point where I think I'm wasting sanitary products. Sometimes I get cramps, but not usually. Sometimes I get mood swings, but it's not very obvious, and I only notice afterwards.
It really depends on the person. I guess I'm lucky :)
Yeah that's how it is for me. Except when I'm on my period I usually have a bit of problems with the bathroom, like I might go once and have to go back like, a few minutes later, but I usually try to ignore it since it's probably the flow of blood that's making me think that I have to go when I don't.

I would know if i would have my period if there would be some pimples showing in me. I could also experience some cramps specially during the menstrual cycle. They are times i would have headache and nausea but there are also times that i would not experience pain. So, i got lucky sometimes. :p

I have to say, my periods are quite pleasant, and no one usually asks me about what it's like to have a period, but I HATE when guys use the term "on the rag" Especially when I'm on my period!
I will say though, I do not have cramps (have never had one... I guess i am too active?) but my mood swings are the killer. I'm such a bitch when it comes to that. I know i'm about to start my period when i see someone J walking and want to shove them in the street.

I do have a question for you though, is it just me, or does your period get heavier when you're extra stressed?

This gif pretty much sums up periods.

tumblr_lmafeeNSSX1qg76xy.gif

Werbung:
Back