• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Day From .....

thistle

Urgh ...... I can't wait til 2morro, this entire day has been a disaster.

1. I get to my parents house at 8.30 this morning to drop the dog off ........ no parents....... I've left my mobile at home so I can't ring THEIR mobiles to find out where they are ........ I don't have time to bring the dog home so I have no choice but to leave him there and phone my brother to pick him up and take him back to my house and tell Subby to put him in the cage when he goes to work.

2. Senior sales phones into work sick, this leaves me and my deputy by ourselves for the entire day..

3. Bank forgets to deliver our change order .... I now have to make it to Monday without £1 coins, 2 pences or 1 pences and only 2 bags of 50 pences in my safe.

4. Brother doesn't bother his backside to pick dog up........ have to phone Subby to pick the dog up 2 hours later and pray that he hasn't trashed my mum's house...(thankfully he didn't)

5, A woman I had scheduled for an interview on Monday came in to tell me that she was going on holiday on Saturday for 10 days ...... I can't wait for her to get back to interview her so I've had to agree to interview her tomorrow instead ...... by myself........ on a busy day ....... leaving only my deputy to run the shop (her application was REALLY good tho so I don't want to NOT give her a chance)

6. ran out of pennies at work .....been giving 5p change instead of 1p .... my tills are soooooooo gonna be screwed up tomorrow morning lmao

7. Subby phoned....... dog got outta cage ......trashed bedroom......... now I gotta buy a new duvet and pillows when Subby gets home (they needed replaced anyway but I was hoping to put it off a bit longer) thankfully the laptop which was in there seems to be fine ...... can't say the same about the fan
<
, oh and he chewed his way through my leather jacket ........ but that was heading for the charity shop so I won't waste time stressing about it.

8. Bedroom smells like dog poo *boak*

9. I don't have enough alcohol in my cupboard.

Can anything else go wrong?

Werbung:
Whaaaaaat! That sounds like the dog from Hell!

If that were me I would have choked the little bugger!!!

What a frustrating day!

lol yes he can be......... hence why my parents normally look after him when we are out and why I spent nearly £100 on a cage for when he HAS to be left at home :s

He's never got out of this cage before....... and with the amount of padlocks I will be buying he won't get out again.

Werbung:
Back