• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

The Child is Malnourished

Doll Leviste

=.= Our neighbor has a 2 year old malnourished girl. I am worried as malnutrition could kill, but what bothers me most is the child keeps screamin' all day all night because she keeps crying. Her sisters are bullies and it annoys me. Do you think I should beat the other siblings as they're pretty annoying. Honestly, what are they doing bullying their 2 year old malnourished sister. =.=

Werbung:
This sounds like child neglect. Proper authorities need to be contacted ASAP!
This is about getting proper care for the 2 year old......please get some help for her.

Have you heard of the 'terrible twos' many children go through a screaming phase at that age. However if you have genuine concern for this little girl you should report your concerns to your local child protection agency. Never ever under any circumstances do anything to hurt or harm the other children however annoying they are, to do so would be totally wrong and in most places it would be a serious criminal offence.

It is hard to tell from your post, but if you have serious concerns for this child inform the authorities. I hope your suggestion about beating her siblings was not serious, but just in case it was, no absolutely not, you should never physically harm anyone and especially not a child!

Please update us on this. Anytime a young child is involved, action needs to be taken. Agreed that beating the other children will not bring any solutions, it will only bring you problems.

I think you should do as the others posted & report it if you are truly worried about the little girl. However, sometimes things are not as they seem. I know when my daughters were 2, they all went through a phase where they would only eat certain foods. So they would often try throwing a hissy fit when I gave them something else for dinner. They also ended up losing some weight because of their refusal to eat anything other than their comfort food of the week/month. They still have screaming fits, especially my 4 year old, when they are in trouble or they have to do their chores.

I know what you mean Phoenyxstarr, when my daughter was two or three she went through that phase when she didn't want to walk or didn't want to hold my hand. She would have a screaming fit and then when I held her hand and tried to get her to walk with me she would go limp and refuse to stand up. To someone watching that could look very bad but it was just her trying to get her own way. However if someone has genuine concerns about a child they should report it so that someone can check on the child's welfare.

Perhaps a quiet word to a responsible adult would be more sensible at this stage rather than making accusations of child abuse... Accusations like those are easy to make, but its very difficult to clear an innocent parent afterwards... The child could be taken into care while they 'investigate' and even if they find nothing, the trauma would scar the family for life. Think very carefully before making this sort of accusation.

'malnourished' is something you would need medical expertise to determine...

Report them before they hurt that child. It could be the kids are just being bullies but better not to leave it to fate. What if the child was killed by one of them just like the 12 year old boy who killed his 2 year old brother recently. If it is something serious I think the parents should be in jail for neglecting their children.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-06-06/news/29648541_1_toddler-bunk-bed-florida-boy

PREVENT CHILD ABUSE!

Report them before they hurt that child. It could be the kids are just being bullies but better not to leave it to fate. What if the child was killed by one of them just like the 12 year old boy who killed his 2 year old brother recently. If it is something serious I think the parents should be in jail for neglecting their children.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-06-06/news/29648541_1_toddler-bunk-bed-florida-boy

PREVENT CHILD ABUSE!
I really think they should be sent to jail, however, that is not how things work in our Country. Its different in here. =.= Unless the child is beaten half dead that is the only time social service will take action, especially that the parents are still alive. O_O We tried helping them but we only end up in a dispute and a f***** mind your own business lash.

This sounds like child neglect. Proper authorities need to be contacted ASAP!
This is about getting proper care for the 2 year old......please get some help for her.

They're not just neglecting this one child the rest of the siblings needs care as well, and oh yeah discipline. =.= If I am not thinking of their future I would have sued the kids for stealing countless of times. My parents are forgiving and so I practice the same towards them. =.= We even provide them food whenever possible as they are a big family. O_O around 8 of them including parents. However there are just some times I think evil thoughts bout sending them to jail but then again that won't help them more bad people are inside correctional facilities or prisons.

Perhaps a quiet word to a responsible adult would be more sensible at this stage rather than making accusations of child abuse... Accusations like those are easy to make, but its very difficult to clear an innocent parent afterwards... The child could be taken into care while they 'investigate' and even if they find nothing, the trauma would scar the family for life. Think very carefully before making this sort of accusation.

'malnourished' is something you would need medical expertise to determine...

Actually the child was examined. And yes she was diagnosed to be malnourished. So, it is not just an accusation. Also, the family is a family of thieves and that is not an accusation either. The whole town knows of it and their kids are involved in all stealing problems in the area. Their parents would always side those delinquent kids and everyday there is a dispute involving their family and other families. Sometimes being taken to proper authorities but only ended being settled and the same thing happens like a cycle.

I really think they should be sent to jail, however, that is not how things work in our Country. Its different in here. =.= Unless the child is beaten half dead that is the only time social service will take action, especially that the parents are still alive. O_O We tried helping them but we only end up in a dispute and a f***** mind your own business lash.

Social Services don't do much either. Here in Oklahoma DHS is in need of so much funding that they just ignore new complaints on child abuse. The workers sometimes abuse the children as well. Children are being thrown from foster home to foster home, being abused and neglected the whole time because of social workers who don't care enough to do their job.

Werbung:
Social Services don't do much either. Here in Oklahoma DHS is in need of so much funding that they just ignore new complaints on child abuse. The workers sometimes abuse the children as well. Children are being thrown from foster home to foster home, being abused and neglected the whole time because of social workers who don't care enough to do their job.

That is the same case in here. We're wondering if the kids will be better off in care of social service or their parents. We are not sure how those social service people will work on the kids... and if they will be treated will and cared of and if they'll be able to find new home.. that will give them better future. Taking all these into consideration, we can't decide for the right course of action.

Back