• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Team Coldplay!

Werbung:
I am so glad that you guys like my stuff, it really means a lot!

I also colored that picture of Guy
guy_berryman_carsona_by_dj_p_zonda_r-d4ezgy8.png

"Will..." Chris gulped, wiggling his mirrors back and forth nervously, eventually tucking them in close to his windows, "...um... look, I know this is going to sound crazy but... Will, you are a car." There was a long, awkward pause before Will pretty much blew his top.
"This isn't fucking funny, Chris..." Will's engine revved with irritation, and as it did so Will slowly began to come out of his dream-like daze, "...I pass out in the middle of practice and you tell me that I wake up... as... a car......!" Will, suddenly able to take in his surroundings, was hit full force by the shock of what was going on. He found himself staring straight at his bandmates, only to realize that they'd all been transformed into cars. "...holy shit."
Jonny 'stepped' aside as Will awkwardly rolled toward the mirror, almost losing control of himself several times. Will stared, wide-eyed, at his reflection, obviously in a state of shock. Now that he was fully awake, he could feel every single new part of him. He could feel the tires underneath him, his mirrors... and he could also see his hood at the bottom of his vision. It was freaky.
And it was terrifying.
Will was painted a gleaming, metallic-red color and had clear, bright headlights. He had the golden, bow-tie shaped Chevrolet logo in the middle of his grille... but he didn't have the time to appreciate any of this.
"O-okay, so... l-let's get something straight..." Will himself was uncomfortable with how frantic and shaky he sounded, "we all randomly fainted in the middle of our practice... a-a-and we woke up... like this..."
"I guess so... I mean... what... else could really have happened..." Jonny lifted his mirrors again, only to fold them back inward.
"I think what we need to do," Chris calmly said, trying to keep his friends from freaking out again, "...is to go outside and get help. We can't possibly be the only people this has happened to." Chris unfolded his mirrors and looked around. Eventually everyone agreed to Chris's plan and the four of them waddled out the door and onto the street.
When they first got outside, everything was pretty much deserted - however, the moment they went around the corner, cars were everywhere! And they weren't just regular cars, either - they were all just like them! There weren't just a few of them - there were hundreds!
As the four of them walked down the street they recieved a few weird looks from the other cars, who were all gracefully rolling around, chatting away about the weather, sports, and making small talk as if nothing was wrong.
It became apparent to Chris that something had gone horribly wrong.
"E-excuse me," Chris slowly waddled up to a large, scarlet-colored SUV, with Guy, Jonny, and Will cautiously standing behind him, "um, where exactly are we?"
The SUV turned around, revealing powerful-looking amber eyes as well as a huge grille with a green "Land Rover" badge on it.
"uh, eer im umdum, duh..." The Land Rover obviously had his mouth completely full of food, so he paused awkwardly as he saw Chris sigh in frustration, "ang om..." He swallowed his food and repeated himself. "We're in England, duh!" The big, red Land Rover narrowed his eyes at Chris and his bandmates, "what's the matter, Cadillac boy..." the Land Rover crept closer to Chris, his mirrors now folded outward, "...you an ALIEN or something?!"
"Um," Chris shifted uncomfortably on his tires before backing up, "no-"
"Wait, then why are you walking like that?!"
"I don't really know, you see--"
"What's your name?!"
There was a long awkward pause. "...My name is Chris. Chris Martin."
Chris watched as the suprised expression slowly appeared on the Land Rover's face. Hey, maybe he knows who we--
"Chris Martin... huh. Alright name, I suppose," the Land Rover grinned, "cool, anyways, I'm Flint McRover. I'm a Range Rover. And I'm British."
"Um, right, I noticed--"
"Oh, really? Alright, I was worried about that, because people couldn't read my last liscense plate for some reason." Chris looked down and saw the black lettering on Flint's plate which read "1M BR1T1SH" in large letters. "I don't like anyone to forget that I'm British. Anyway, you're a Cadillac Escalade, right...?"
"...I guess so."
"That's cool. Hey, I think I should introduce to you my friends. C'mon, and those three weirdos can come with us!"
"We're not wei-" Guy started to say, but Flint had already zoomed off down the street. The four of them just sighed and followed him as best they could.
This was going to be a loooooong day.

Werbung:
This thread is SO amusing and brilliant! Lugia, I do hope that you are pursuing a career in drawing and writing. You would be a bestseller. Your imagination is awesome.

Awesomeness. I will be visiting for more. If you start selling your work, i will be buying. (-: Cheers for the share...

Back