• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Teacher gifts

oceangypsy

I need some ideas for a teacher's gift. Even though my kids are homeschooled, we have a resource teacher. She has been just wonderful and I would like to give her a nice end of year gift. Last year we gave her a plant. Any ideas?

Werbung:
What about a nice pen, it would be useful as well as reminding her of your family when she uses it.

I think a kid-decorated tote for her bags would be a good gift. Of course, when I was in 2nd grade, my grandmother helped me make a plastic canvas Kleenex box cover. I thought it was the coolest thing. LOL the mind of a child.

Those are both great ideas! Thank you! My kids would love to decorate a tote bag. I will need to find a plain one here in our small town with limited stores. :)

Some craft supplies companies sell canvas bags and canvas pencil cases for kids to decorate in various ways. Several of the UK ones have a mail order service, so you may find that there is something similar where you live.

A hobby shop should have a lot of materials available. You should try to create a design logo with your kids' names on it inside the bag, a reminder of their appreciation.

If the teacher just teaches your children for one subject maybe they could create a design based on that subject.

How about a gift basket with a variety of things. Teacher supplies, a gift card, candy, a DVD etc...

You can give her a book.
Teachers are supposed to like reading, so that can be a gift ;)
Just figure it out what kind of book she likes the most.

I ended up taking the kids to a local pottery painting place. They picked out a large coffee mug. Each one painted one third of the mug in their own way, using colors they picked out. Then we printed the teachers name on the front and the kids names and dates on the bottom. We then filled it with her favorite candies! The teacher loved it! She got very teary eyed over it. :) The kids were so proud of what they had made.

I ended up taking the kids to a local pottery painting place. They picked out a large coffee mug. Each one painted one third of the mug in their own way, using colors they picked out. Then we printed the teachers name on the front and the kids names and dates on the bottom. We then filled it with her favorite candies! The teacher loved it! She got very teary eyed over it. :) The kids were so proud of what they had made.
Wow! Thats really a gift!
You and the kids are so creative and i am sure the teacher was just moved by your friendliness and kindness.

It did turn out pretty nice. What was really cool was that while we were at the pottery place the kids picked something out for their daddy. So now they made a wonderful gift for Father's Day too. They made him a large mug that can be used as a bowl.

Werbung:
Oceangypsy, that is a wonderful idea, I am sure the teacher loved her gift and their daddy will treasure his special mug. It is much more personal than just buying something from the shop.

Back