• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Talk To The Face....

Princess Pyro

i am so sick of guys just staring at my chest when they talk to me!
<
<
<
it's so annoying! it's like "hellooooo... talk to the face! the boobs don't talk back!" it's just so..... argh! annoying!
<
<

Werbung:
sorry did you say something? i was too busy looking at your breasts lol

Gives you a big hug.. there there dear, Its sad yes but most men would rather look at womens breasts than there faces.. its like a mating ritual or something *shrug* you'll just need to grit your teeth and be glad that someones checking you out
<

i did say that once
<
the guy went bright red, muttered an apology and hurried off
<
another time, some fat guy said "nice tits" when i walked past. i just turned around and said "i could say the same about yours"
<
the look on his face was priceless
<

<
Aww PP you rock. I really do appreciate you! *bearhug* That is about the best comeback ever and I would never have had the guts to do that. What a schmuck!

Boys suck and they do things that suck.

Hehehe it came up in conversation today (i.e. stupid boys and their tendencies) and I told my friends about what you said to Fat Man and they were like "OMG She roxxars!"

Hahaha
<

Werbung:
i know just how you feel i dont have the smallest of boobs and im always dealing with comments about my boobs and stares it used to bug me but i dont really care now

Back