• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Swimsuit or Bikini?

Brighteyes

Having just bought these three gorgeous bikinis for the summer (If we see a summer here in the UK) made me think what kind or swimwear you like and wear the most.....do you have a favourite brand/style and where do you go shopping for your swinsuits.....the ones am wearing here are from Redoute.

Would be lovely if we could all get this forum up and running again, so please lets hear your comments and views. :)

324170361_0001_PP_1.jpg
324170745_0001_PP_1.jpg
324170802_0001_PP_1.jpg

Werbung:
I have to have a full swimsuit. I do not look good in a bikini at all. Nor would I feel comfortable in one either.

No bikinis for me. I'm not a fan of them anyway. I believe in modesty, much more than they provide.

I'm short and curvy, one piece swimsuits are not designed for girls like me.. I've always worn bikinis...

I hate swimsuits, the awkward tan line you'd get would break your heart.
I only wear stringy bikinis, the less chance of tan lines, the better :D

I don't wear swimsuits during swimming here in the Philippines.
Most of us wear shorts and blouses.
Pretty conservative, noh? ;)

I prefer bikinis. This year, I bought a brazil one and a nearly identical to the third picture.

I am wearing a swimsuit and never a bikini ever again. After that sunburn.... uuuuuugh!

Werbung:
Back