• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Summer mood :D

Eirini

It's May 6 today and it seems like summer has already arrived! :) The sun is shining all bright and the temperature is quite high :) I don't know, but this year I need summer more than ever (terrible need of sun). I may be too happy about summer though. It's crazy.
What's the weather like in your place?

Werbung:
Local weather reports state that raining season will probably start last week of May (It is ay 8 now.) So it is sill summer here as we only have summer and rainy season, and I can hardly appreciate summer because of the high temperature. I actually just stay at home in front of the fan and I would go out, it would be late afternoon or evening. :p

I hope you enjoy your Summer, I am sure you will! Right now, I am in the Southern Hemisphere...so we are heading in to Winter. We just enjoyed a very beautiful summer and now temperatures are dropping and everyone is getting ready for the colder temperatures that are now visiting us.

Even so, it is cold today but the it is bright blue skies outside. Enjoy your seasons, nothing wrong with that, it is a precious gift!

It's been nice and sunny here for the last week or so. I like it and all but the temps are just going to keep on going up from now on. The temperatures now are in the 90s but it'll go up into the hundreds in no time. Then it'll just be unbearable and I'll be wishing for the cold weather again. Plus, this hot, warm weather is horrible because of my allergies. It's definitely a mood killer.

In Wisconsin the weather is really nice. It has been in the 60's, which is a perfect temperature for me. I really do not like the heat. Occasionally I look forward to the hot summer days when I can swim, but that is rare. However, I do enjoy a nice tan and not needing to crank the heat so high in the house.

As the days go by, it will keep getting warmer.

Werbung:
Lately, the weather has been either beautiful or awful. We'll be very warm and sunshiny, then get cold rain/storms.
It' s been back and forth, but mainly for the good.

Only 4 days left of school. This will make it really seem like summer's here.

Back