• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Stupid Stairs!!!

sis

ok, so i was all happy this morning, you know, jumping around and singing until i had to go to school. today me and a handful of other students got to go to the mall today. anyway, it was raining this morning, and we parked on one side of the mall, and we had to go to the other side and down some stairs to get to the entrance. anyway, i was wearing flipflops without ANY grip on the bottom, anyway, guess what happened. I FELL ALL THE WAY DOWN THEM!!!! i slipped on the FIRST FRICKIN STAIR AND SLID ALL THE WAY DOWN!!!!! the people behind me (all boy's that i am insanely in love with) we all like "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OK!!" anyway, i just barely got a "yes" out, after i said that they just like, busted out laughing. now i've got a huge bruise on my back all the way to my ribs. its huge and it hurts. AND i had to walk around ALL DAY with water and such all over my butt from the fall. i am SO SO SO mad/embarassed/in pain right now.

Werbung:
Ouch, that sounds so painful!!!

Don't be too embarassed - these things happen to the best of us.
<

Well, just because people giggle (now that they know that you are OK) doesn't mean that they don't care!! I am glad that you just got bruised and didn't break something!! Here's to your recovery!!

Oh yeah, I trip and fall all the time...

Ouch that really sucks... I did that once actually but it was not at a mall... it was at my college graduation...

my back still hurts like, really bad, but my bruises are a lot lighter now. but now, when i walk through the halls everyone (not EVERYONE, just a lot of people) pretend to trip, fall, hurt themselves, etc. so that sux. oh well though, i suppose i've fit into my name, (my friends call me "gravity girl") oh well, lalala *starts singing random songs*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sis @ Oct 28 2007, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
my back still hurts like, really bad, but my bruises are a lot lighter now. but now, when i walk through the halls everyone (not EVERYONE, just a lot of people) pretend to trip, fall, hurt themselves, etc. so that sux. oh well though, i suppose i've fit into my name, (my friends call me "gravity girl") oh well, lalala *starts singing random songs*[/b]

You could always change your own nickname to Popular Gravity Girl haha

Werbung:
Back