• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Stressed!!

thistle

Today started off soo sooo sooooo well. I had to work yesterday because my senior sales couldn't get childcare so I was due to finish at 1.30 today to take my time back .

Delivery arrived .........we had it put away in record time (1 hour to be exact) and all the work was DONE ! senior sales was gonna have a nice easy afternoon lol. 1.30 came and went ..no Danielle I eventually got her on the phone ...turns out that she told Brian she would work TUESDAY afternoon and not Monday as Brian told me.

So .no biggie, I'll take my half day tomorrow instead

I check the emails about an hour later ....as folloes :

"As we all know, we are launching our 10% discount days this Thursday .... blah....blah....blah...ALL managers to be in store"

!!!!! WTF !!! I did NOT know this !!! Thursday is my ONLY day off this week.... noooooooo

I phone around a few stores, NO-ONE knows about this discount day !!! turns out our area managers only decided on it this morning and didn't think to tell us as soon as it was decided, no they decide to wait til late afternoon then pretend we should have known about it all along !!

Sooooo ....back on teh phone to senior sales .... I change my day off to 2morro, I forget about taking my half day back and instead tell all my staff that they can cancel any plans for Wed evening because we are ALL working late "til when?" they all asked .....

"Til the work is done !" was my answer lmao. my bosses boss is doing store visits to judge our efforts for discount day and if he aint happy with what he sees then my boss gets it in the neck and if HE gets it then I won't be far behind :s

So basically, I have 2 days to organise a 10% discount day, print flyers and distribute them, buy balloons and tie them all round the shop and put up Xmas decorations AND take in a massive core delivery on Wednesday as well !!

Valium anyone?

Werbung:
Why is it that bosses boss's organise such chaos?? Oh wait... it's because they have NO idea the work involved...

Pffft... You don't know stress... I had to go to the ATM today.... Just thank god you were stuck in work, and didn't have to walk up the street at your pleasure...
<

Werbung:
I'm sorry thistle..and yes, i ask for valium as well, cause I feel sooo stressed out too..God, I feel like sleeping all the time, and there is so much do to!!

Back