• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Spamalot MkII

thistle

As my poor spam thread died under tragic circumstances in the great forum disaster of '06 I have decided to start a successor in it's memory. This thread shall be meatier and chunkier and make better fritters than it's poor dead ancester.

Today's spammy thought:

Why do wrestlers dress up in costumes that make them look so so so effeminate? glitter??? pink???? hotpants??? silver boots?????

<

Werbung:
Two big hairy men getting hot and sweaty, grabbing each other and trying to pin each other down. Hmmmm. I have no idea why they might dress effeminately...

<

HEY!

Most are not hairy!

<

I wonder who that thought was aimed at thistle
<

If all wrestlers dressed in jeans, black shoes and a tshirt... it wouldnt be a show, it would be a night at a local bar
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ Nov 6 2006, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why do wrestlers dress up in costumes that make them look so so so effeminate? glitter??? pink???? hotpants??? silver boots?????[/b]
Cos they like it when tights hug their "bits"
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Stop ruining my random spam thread by turning into a *gasp* discussion !!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!! How rude!!!!

Ok, random thought.... why do I have to go out christmas shopping when I can stay here and play with you lovely people all day??[/b]

Werbung:
Back