• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sometimes I Really Do Hate What People Do...

Potholer

Gah!!!!

A friend of mine is going through CRAP right now because people are bitching (am I allowed to say that?) about her en masse. It's quite frankly disgusting. It's like people are banding together for the sake of mouthing off.

Not only that but she knows about it. Some schmuck told her about one time and because this sort of thing has happened before (people talking about her behind her back - !!!!) she trusts this schmuck's word, who she's known for just a few months, over people she's known for at least 2 years. I'm so angry with him! And then I talked to another friend who texted him to ask if he'd said anything and he flat-out denied it saying he SWORE he hadn't said anything. He swore it! What a dirty liar!

She's so upset about it and wont even try to talk to her supposed friends about it and thinks everyone has deserted her and I can't convince her otherwise.

Some say she brought it on herself. She's self-involved and possessive of people. I get that and it is kind of true but for goodness sake who deserves this? Girls *sweary word*. It's what we do - instead of punching people - but there's a limit to it before it goes from understandable to too much.

GAH.

She's just given up and there's nothing I can say.

Goddam teenagers are messed up. I keep hoping it will all miraculously get better at age 20, heh. I can hope....

Werbung:
<
for potty and
<
for your friend.

This is so sad
<
I really hate to hear about folks talking about people, and causing such heartache. Potty just be there for her, as you are doing. She'll talk when she's ready.

see now this is why i ahted school and i hardly had any friends that where girls because of all the bitchyness. i hate it when people dont have the guts to say anything to your face.

Thanks guys.

It's not normally like this. Well it is. But not to this extent.

It's got me all angry and angsty in general.

I'M SO ANGRY AT THE INTERNET BUT ALSO DAD BECAUSE HE KEEPS PUTTING AZUREUS ON WHICH IS A DOWNLOADING PROGRAMME AND IT SUCKS THE BANDWIDTH LIKE A LEECH AND EVEN MSN SIGNS OUT AND HE SAYS "WEH WEH IT'S BEEN ON FOR AGES AND YOU ONLY JSUT NOTICED" AND THE NET CRAPS OUT AND I GET SO ANGRY.

*deep breaths*

How is it that capitals is so much more better at releasing anger?

What she needs to do is to stand up to them.... ok it's not easy when in the situation that your friend is. But you know what they say, when you stand up to a bully, they back down.

<
you're a good friend potty
<

Werbung:
Back