• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Something of a short autobiography/ A cry for help

fudgenanners

I hate to use the term victim, but I can't imagine what else I am at this point. I've been used and abused by many guys. Granted, I fell for some of them and let them do what they did. I don't know if that makes me weak or if that just means I know how to pick my battles. In any case, I have a dwindling number of friends because the vast majority of them have done something to really hurt me. Oh gosh, that makes me sound like a spoiled little child. That isn't quite what I'm going for here. I've gone off to college this year and I absolutely love it. I hate coming home. If I didn't have to, I wouldn't ever come back to this house. Between an alcoholic mother, a passive-aggressive father, and a spoiled younger brother it seems as if there is no place for me in their lives. I have a few friends at school and most of them ask why I seem so troubled most of the time. Then they meet my family and tell me that they understand now. I can't confront my parents about it because they tend to overreact and get angry and violent. However I can't simply disappear because I have no money and my school loan is in my mother's name. How does anyone cope with such things?

Werbung:
Back