• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Something I Want To Share With You Guys...

Tiddlyjen

I've been going through a horrible time at home lately, and David and his family have been the biggest source of support, you have no idea, how incredibly lucky I am to have him by my side, and today i received a darling surprise from my Darling David, he sent me a letter
<
and here tis... but shhhhhhh if he found i told you t'would be off with my head!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Hello Hello my darling,
I just went outside to get the mail and behind the factories nearby you can see these massive dark clouds making there way over ot my part of Australia. Winter is indeed beginning to settle in on us, the leaves are changing colours and falling to the ground in their silent death as Autumn passes by us in the blink of an eye.

Happy Anniversary again my beautiful princess. Two years is indeed a long time and I must say they have been the best of my life so far. Here's to many more anniversaries to celebrate with my love.

I must say that I do truely love you Jenna. The last couple of weeks have really shown that and I feel have brought us even closer together. I will always be here for you my love, no matter what happens I will always be there for you with all I can give, my love is the strongest force i have encountered, I have never felt such strong emotions for another person and I doubt that will ever change.

Tis good seeing you at Uni hunny, even if it is only going home with you on the bus and briefly before and after classes. It truely makes all the stress and hardwork of university well and truely worth it. Seeing your face makes it all just go away.

Well ive decided that I shall write you at least one letter each and every month my love, so stay tuned for the next installment of David, his ranting and absolute love of Jenna.

You are everything to me my love, you make life truely worth living! Ciao for now!! xoxoxoxo[/b]

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back