• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

So What's Annoying You Today?

Chantilly

- Girl at work who keep complaining she's not busy and how at her other jobs she did SO MANY THINGS but somehow takes her forever to do simple tasks.

- Same girl who had to leave at 12:30 today made a big deal about me going for my lunch and being back before she goes, but she did not extend the same courtesey to me when I was meeting a friend for lunch last Friday.

- People who walk slowly and crooked making it hard to walk around them, and people who stop short for no reason.

- The creepy guy at work who just walks around and stares at people all day.

Werbung:
Tsk!!

Today... I have the cold.

I think that's it for now...
<

Today Im annoyed at having to leave Davids house early because he had sucky work, and about being in pain, although not as much as the last few days, so things are definately clearing up right now!

the build up to valentines day is annoying me because i hate surprises and my bf wont tell me whats going on grrrr i hate not knowing things i drive myself insane by over thinking things

- The fact that I have so much energy right now and no place to spend it! If it were summer and I wasn't at work, I'd go for a run. I almost have the shakes!

I just had to come here and share this:

NOTHING IS BUGGING ME TODAY!!!!!

I have always wanted a day like today...where you just kinda putter around, cleaning this, playing that game, dancing to that song, and nothing dropped on my toe, and I didn't slam my head into anything, the dog didn't pee anywhere but outside...ahhhhh!!

But what am I doing?? I have nothing to moan about and I'm posting in this topic!! Darn it Nautica!!! GRRRRR!!

Just Kidding!
<

The fact that I stayed late at work today because a contracter was sposed to be arriving to fix a tear in the shop floor lino .........

I waited nearly 45 minutes and there was still no sign of him so I locked up and went home
<

Werbung:
I'm not in a particularly bad mood today but I have absolutely ZERO patience. Normally I'm easily annoyed but today I'm on the verge of shoving people because EVERYONE IS IN MY WAY!

I am also less than impressed with the new girl in my office. She's been doing this type of work for 10 years, according to her resume, but you wouldn't know it watching how slow she works and how little she seems to comprehend office procedures....

Bah.

Back