• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

So much homework! :O

Eirini

Gosh! I feel like a scientist already O.O

Chemistry
  • Chemical Kinetics, Addition Reactions and Isomerization
Physics
  • Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Electrostatic field
Mathematics
  • Trigonometry, Proportionality and Complex Numbers

*Yes, I have to deal with all this stuff! (and not only that :eek:) Wish me luck because I'll be a total wreck at the end of the school year.

Werbung:
I know exactly what you feel like! I have just started school also. It is very overwhelming, but I know we can get through it!

I know exactly what you feel like! I have just started school also. It is very overwhelming, but I know we can get through it!
:) Thanks for your support! YES, WE CAN! :);):p:D
*I just finished studying for my Biology test on Wednesday*

Hey chemistry isn't all that bad! I did Gen Chem 1 & 2, & Organic Chem 1 & 2 in college & did pretty well! I did good in Physics 1 & 2 too but I totally bombed Trig! The funny thing is, I was supposed to take Trig before Physics but didn't. How is that for screwy??? LOL

Werbung:
Hey chemistry isn't all that bad! I did Gen Chem 1 & 2, & Organic Chem 1 & 2 in college & did pretty well! I did good in Physics 1 & 2 too but I totally bombed Trig! The funny thing is, I was supposed to take Trig before Physics but didn't. How is that for screwy??? LOL
Actually, I'm in 11 grade and I love chemistry <3 And organic chemistry is even better ;) Oh! Trig is tricky :eek:

Back