• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sigh. Life's Lost Its Point For Me.

shamp00

<
i usually don't like talking about being sad and all to a lot of people, it sort of seems like i'm complaining, i hope it doesn't seem that way. well there's this guy i went out with for a little over 2 months, and the whole time he's being treating me like crap, so i break up with him, and now i miss him a lot. he doesn't care though, y'know. i dono what to do, i can't stop thinking about him, and this day was so bad. i try to make a conversation with him so it doesn't seem awkward, but he always winds up making me feel bad about myself. everyday seems to be a bad day for me, and sometimes it's so the point where i really can't take it. i feel dumb cus it's like just over one stupid guy. it hurts a lot. and my best friend doesn't even care that much anymore cus i always talk about it. i was like, "can this day get any worse" and she's like "probably could" wtf is that?
<
my guy friend always tells me i'm better off without him but i can't get it through my head. sigh. i'm really disliking life right now
<
<

Werbung:
Sweetie, without sounding harsh.... if he treated you like crap, then your friend is right... you are better off without him.

My advice to you would be to not talk to him, avoid him, ignore him for a few days if not longer. You need to break away completely in order to move forward.

Although I do sympathise, it is difficult and saddening when breaking up. You're so young, you have the entire road ahead of you. In a few months time you'll be chasing someone new
<
someone better!

Werbung:
I have to agree with Snowy. If he was treating you like crap after going out with him only 2 months do you really forsee a future?

Back