• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

*shakes Fist*

Dot

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

<
<
<
<

I am sure my IQ has been lowered just by reading some of the
<
that's come across my desk this morning!

And I have not taken break or lunch or had a coffee

*takes a deep cleansing breath*

'k...I better now

Werbung:
NO COFFEE?!?!

That's blasphemous.

I hope it's just today and not your whole week, Dot. But it'll get better... we all have our days!!!

xox
<

lol

*sigh*

I think I am going to be having one of "those" weeks. I am a grumpy dot today.

I woke up with a headache, missed my bus, then had to stand all the way on the subway, but that was ok, I had a book and I had my cd player.

However, 2 stops from mine the train jerked to a stop. I noticed the woman in front of me lost her balance so reflexivly I put my arm out to keep her from falling. She steps back onto my foot with her 3 inch spikes, looks at me then looks away. Not "thanks for keeping me from falling"...no "sorry I just brutalised your foot with my high heels". Cow.

Then my coffee from Tim's tasted burnt. This offended more than anything.

Pfft!

lol! Thank you.

I am the grouchy one today aren't I? I think I went from neutral to 5th gear in
<
mode.

I almost told someone to pat themselves on the head because they were "special"

See what happens when my coffee is messed with?

Werbung:
Haha, I am glad last week is over. It ended like it started...hellish. I stayed an hour past my shift yesterday because the CGI support tech I called first thing in the morning didn't call me in till the end of the day. Seems like I had some virus on my computer which explains why my applications kept crashing.

But it's Saturday, the sun is shining and Joey and I are going out to spend the day with my folks. So I will quit my bitching and go out and enjoy myself

:kissheart:

Back