• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Serious Boyfriends

Werbung:
I feel like I have had a total of two and one ended up becoming my child's father. With that said, since I don't plan on ever getting married, I am content with just being together with my child's father. We have been happily committed to each other for 3 years and counting.

I had four boyfriends in high school and one in college, and I ended up marrying the one in college. Not sure how serious the former relationships were; the longest relationship was only 9 months.

I had 3 serious relationships before I met my fiance. I was cautious in choosing the right partner, but problems are inevitable, some challenges you couldn't deal with that would make you choose to let go. Anyway, I'm glad to have finally met the right guy, and I hope he's the last one :)

I guess I've had about 4 serious relationships...one of them was an on again, off again type of thing. I was in love with him and he asked me to marry him but then he just disappeared like a week later and he did crap like that all the time...I finally realized he was a peice of crap and moved on. To this day he looks me up on facebook and stuff from time to time trying to add me...i don't even give him the satisfaction of denying his friend request. I just let it sit there in limbo lol

Then there was a guy I dated when I was 17-19. So we were together for about 2 years but all we did was fight and eventually I couldn't take it anymore.

Then I was engaged to a guy but we only dated about 6 months total...it was a very fast moving relationship but he went from being the nicest, sweetest person in the world to picking fights with me constantly and treating me like crap.

Right now I've been with my current boyfriend for almost 3 years...we've had some ups and downs but we really love each other and so far we've always managed to work things out whenever we do have an issue. We aren't engaged but we live together and we always encourage each other to do the best we can in everything we do. He encouraged me to go back to college and he is currently working on a Master's degree :)

I don't fall in love easily. In my case it's only 2 serious relationships: my ex and my current boyfriend who is the love of my life. My ex wasn't worth my time but back then, I didn't know it, I didn't know anything about love. I stayed with him for over a year.

I would say four serious ones.

Three of those lasted 2+ years each and either involved living together or plans to move in together. They were intended to be long term. The fourth is also serious, but I haven't made it to the 2 year mark yet, so can't toss it into that category yet.

Werbung:
Since I'm still in high school, I had never been in a serious relationship until this one.
My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years now.

Back