• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Serious Boyfriends

Werbung:
If I'm going to think of the word "serious" and the very essence or definition of the word.. well, my current relationship will be the most and only serious relationship I've been to.. However, there is a slight chance of me marrying him. :) probably 1%, we both came from good family background however, we are more of a racist. ^^ He may be Eurasian but not good enough for my parents. >_<

Two. But I am glad I had the sense to end the first relationship, we didn't think in the same way. The second one became my husband.

I am not sure exactly what you mean by serious, but I have had three relationships that I would class as serious, that includes two husbands.

My mum always worried about people who married their first serious boyfriend, she said they should live a bit first. The thing is once I found my husband I didn't want to 'live a bit' I wanted him for ever.

1 relationship = 1 husband... still got him.. :)
Sadly that is not the case for some of us, my first husband died, I thought that was the end for me too but life goes on and I am glad that I have found someone else to share my life with.

I would say one. I'm currently with right now. Wait...maybe 2. My past boyfriend from 05...but he use to abuse me. It wasn't a healthy relationship after awhile. For some reason he still tries to be part of my life but I'm not having it.

I've had two proper boyfriends, my ex was a big mistake in hindsight as I was naive and stupid for being with him - biggest mistake of my entire life to be honest.
My current boyfriend is lovely, and I wish I had the opportunity to marry mine like Christine did :)

Well as for me Jack my boyfriend and I grew up in the same village, so have basically known each other all our lives, but it wasn't until some seven years ago that we felt something really strong between us.

I waited simply ages for him to ask me out, until in the end I asked him!...It was then that I discovered he was rather shy and didn't feel he could handle any rejection from me if he did ask me....Lol, I guess you could say a girl always gets what she wants! :)

So here we are today, living together for the past four years in our own cottage, in another village not too far from where we grew up.

In May this year on my 21st birthday I became engaged to be married, which has made me the happiest girl in the world :)....My life is now almost complete.

Werbung:
Back