• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

sara - Welcome!!

W

*WelcomeBot*

:hello2: sara,

:welcome2: to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules ;)

In the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood. Don't forget to have a go at our Arcade (you need to make 2 forum posts daily in order to access it ;) )!! Also give a shout in the ShoutBox on the forum homepage!

If you have a special occasion you'd like to add to our calendar, please PM Snowbaby with the details. *** To make your birthday show in the calendar, simply fill out your date of birth in your profile.

Girl Power Forum Staff :star:

sara registered on the August 4, 2008, 11:06 pm.
View sara's Profile

Werbung:
The way found this group was through cafemom. I went to a post that said there were men on cafemom and there was a link where these guys were talking about the moms on cafemom. It's BAD. they all were banned from cafemom and they went looking for another mom group to torment. Here is a link to the guys site to show you proof of what I'm saying.

Hi Sara, and :welcome: to our site!

Unfortunately, we had the boys here as well. :censored: I hope you don't mind me removing that link... I really don't want to encourage their return here. :blush:

So, tell us a little about yourself?

I'm Fiona, I'm 29. I live in the UK with my hubby, and as you can see from my signature, we're expecting our first little baby in January :wub:

Well, I'm married to Jerry and have been for 6 year. I'm mom to Renee 6, Matthew 4 and Shelby 2. I'm a full time caregiver to my 21 y.o. cousin who was hit by a car feb 2007. He has a TBI and can not walk. He didn't have a back or neck injury though. I'm from Maple Valley, WA born and raised.

I don't mind you getting rid of the link at all. I just wanted admin to see it so you all knew I wasn't just trying to start some thing. I would have PMed you but I was directed to a link saying I couldn't do that. Sorry!!

I will go add my siggy now. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*WelcomeBot* @ Aug 5 2008, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:hello2: sara,

:welcome2: to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules ;)

In the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood. Don't forget to have a go at our Arcade (you need to make 2 forum posts daily in order to access it ;) )!! Also give a shout in the ShoutBox on the forum homepage!

If you have a special occasion you'd like to add to our calendar, please PM Snowbaby with the details. *** To make your birthday show in the calendar, simply fill out your date of birth in your profile.

Girl Power Forum Staff :star:

sara registered on the August 4, 2008, 11:06 pm.
View sara's Profile[/b]
HI there iwould like to say thankyou for letting me to come and join in

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sara @ Aug 6 2008, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would have PMed you but I was directed to a link saying I couldn't do that. Sorry!![/b]
We had to reduce the amount of access new people had to the site due to the spamming issue you pointed out, so that explains the PM thing.

You should now have full board access though :)

You're an amazing person to be looking after your cousin, it's so sad how a person's life can be changed so much in an instant.

Your children are gorgeous! I love your siggy, so cute!!

Werbung:
Back