• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Run Run Run

VoLcOmBabyBoox

whats the best way to make muscles?
on ur hands?
Legs?
Stomach?
Please help
<
( i asked my parents they dont know)

Werbung:
Why did you make the title Run Run Run and then ask how to build up muscles i your legs? Do exactly as you said!
<
<
<
!!!
<
<
You need to be careful not to push your body too much or you'll end up worse off than before try-outs
<

Really hard stress ball for your hands? Grip and ungrip anything that gives resistence. We've got this hand thing at home. It's got a tightly wound srping with handles attached to each end, so you hold it in one hand and pull the handles together, which works against the spring. Ok, so it's really hard to explain...

Run for you legs.

Laugh for your stomach. Seriously, it works your ab muscles.

At your age you shouldn't be doing weights because your bones are still growing and if you do it on regular occasions, your bones can bend. My friend's older brother wanted to go to the gym and do weights when he was about...16 I think but his ym teacher told him not to for that reason.

Yoga? That REALLy works on the muscles and the flexibility too. Great for relaxation too, I hear.
<

I walk up a giant hill everyday, it still kills me after months but you can feel the rock hard muscles in my legs.

Pity about my stomach though.
<

Werbung:
i good way to tone muscle is by doing Karate. Karate has kicks, strikes, blocks and stances, so you are using all different muscles
<
it's an excellent work out, and also a great way to meet people
<

Back