• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

REALLY annoying bitch at school...

Lugia

Okay, so I have a “friend” at school (notice the emphasis on ‘friend’)… and she’s… I don’t know. Whenever we’re in P.E. she constantly walks around the locker room talking to people who she could easily talk to across the room. The room, by the way, is rather small and she gets in EVERYONE’S way when she walks around like that. In fact, she smashed my eye in a few days ago because I sat down and her knee flew up into my face.

She also makes rude and uncalled for comments on people (not just in PE), like she always comments on how pale I am or on my boobs or shirt or whatever… she also says “GIYGAS IS LOOKING AT THAT GIRL’S BUTT” really loud when I’m obviously not. She doesn’t just act like this to me, she does this to everyone.

Then come evening and she comes crying to me on Facebook going, “O-M-G everyone at r school hates me!! :( :( all my friends hate me now i want to go to private school!1” [I doubt, by the way, that her parents can even afford that]

Girl, you go around doing this shit to people and you wonder why you’re pissing everybody off?

Werbung:
Maybe she could still change?
Good thing she was aware that everyone hates her and it could be her chance to make herself better. In that way maybe she can have friends again in the school.

There were girls like that when I was in school. I'm sure you already know this, but they do that because they're horribly insecure and need to get attention in any way they can get it. By walking around and getting up in everyone's face she is forcing people to pay attention to her. And by making comments about you looking at someone's butt she is trying to be funny but that isn't funny. It's incredibly immature and makes her look stupid (even if no one else says anything about it, trust me, they're all thinking it lol). The only way to deal with someone like that is to ignore them as much as possible. Thats all you can do. If you call her out on it she will just try to turn it around (like the drama queen she is) and make herself the poor little victim and get attention. Ignoring someone that needs attention that bad is pure torture for them.

As kristylean said, "Ignoring someone that needs attention that bad is pure torture for them"! Ignore her. ignore her, ignore her. This kind of people doesn't worth your attention. p.s two girls in my class do almost the same thing...what a duet! :mad:

Just ignore here, she will get bored and just find someone else to annoy. When you are older you will remember these days and laugh at the silly things that went on and wish you could go back.

Hi! I guess ignoration could help but I also think you need to state for yourself that this girl clearly don't know how to treat her friends right ..or maybe any people around her! Stating the obvious can sometimes help you feel less annoyed.
Also...every class has a bitch. Good luck! x

Another thing to keep in mind is that she's looking for a response or reaction from you. Don't give it to her. You can't control how she acts, and hopefully she'll figure out pretty quickly that she needs to knock it off. However, you can control how you act or react.

When someone does something that REALLY drives me crazy, I remind myself of my favorite quote "Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself." This was said by former U.S. president, Richard Nixon. It's funny because he wasn't a spectacular leader, and he made some poor choices, but these words are very true and empowering. Not to say that your frienemy hates you, but it's all about how you react. I also love Gandhi's idea of be the change you want to see in others. Maybe it will be contagious.

Another thing to keep in mind is that she's looking for a response or reaction from you. Don't give it to her. You can't control how she acts, and hopefully she'll figure out pretty quickly that she needs to knock it off. However, you can control how you act or react.

When someone does something that REALLY drives me crazy, I remind myself of my favorite quote "Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself." This was said by former U.S. president, Richard Nixon. It's funny because he wasn't a spectacular leader, and he made some poor choices, but these words are very true and empowering. Not to say that your frienemy hates you, but it's all about how you react. I also love Gandhi's idea of be the change you want to see in others. Maybe it will be contagious.
Amen :) Words to live by... she really bothers me at points but I try not to show it back and I pretty much ignore her now.

Werbung:
This thread made me remember school, clearly I went to school within the 7th circle of hell - cause it was composed of bitches...and people I now called frenemies (a term I got from an episode of pretty little liars). Basically, with 'friends' like that, no one really needs enemies and that is for sure.

Seems like you have it sorted. Neglect is the worse form of torture (not that I am advocating it, just saying). The other girls gave you great advice. What you put your attention on, grows. What you ignore, fades away. Ciao4 now.

Back