• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Rate Your Childs Car Seat!!

Snowbaby

Personally I think there's nothing like personal experience to help someone who is looking for baby (or any) products!!
  • * To all the mummies & daddies of the board, what type of car seat do you use?
    * What make and model?
    * How user friendly do you find it?
    * Is it bulky?
    * Is it heavy with baby in it?
    * Sturdy?
    * Does tilt enough for baby to have a comfy sleep?
    * Easy to clip baby in, unclip baby?
    * How good are the straps at adjusting to your growing baby? How easy are they to adjust?
    * Did you use a baby carrying seat or did you use a bigger seat suitable from birth?

Werbung:
0981356A64UC198644M.jpg

^^^^^This is Alex's car seat, same color too. "BRITAX Infant Carrier" all the way baby! The best make around and highly recomended.

(From newborn upto max weight limit which I can't remember)

- Very user friendly, even fits in my beast of a car!
- Not bulky but sturdy enough to be safe.
- It's very light weight on it's own. It only gets heaveier as baby grows.
- Yes it tilts enough for baby to be comfortable
- Easy to clip baby in the seat and take baby in and out of seat.
- Straps are easy to adjust and go upto 3 levels adjusting to your baby's height.
- Used this from birth.

Oh and the great thing about this car seat is that you can use it as a seat for home. It rocks back and forth with handle up or if you put the handle down it's completely stable.

This is the one I used for the baby I nannied for, and I have to agree with all of the above. It was a really easy car seat to use and easy to get the seatbelt around it. Some car seats require a degree just to figure out how the car seat belt goes into the grooves!!!!

Werbung:
Oh yes I agree with needing a degree for some of the car seats I tested. I can remember going red in the face and oophing and poofing at 8 months pregnant thinking *sweary word* of a car seat!
<

The other great thing that I forgot to add about Alex's seat it has two ways of putting the seat belt around it. One over the lap or the other underneath.

Back