• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Rate Your Buggy/pram!!

Snowbaby

Been meaning to post this for ages and have constantly forgot to... shame on me!!!

I've been looking about online on baby buggy/pram websites for information, but personally I think there's nothing like personal experience to help someone who is looking for baby (or any) products!!
  • * To all the mummies & daddies of the board, what type of buggy/pram do you use?
    * What make and model?
    * How user friendly do you find it?
    * Is it bulky?
    * Does it fold down enough to fit into your car?
    * Sturdy?
    * Does it lie flat back for baby to have a comfy sleep?
    * Easy to fold, clip baby in, unclip baby, steer?
    * How good is it in weather such as snow?

Werbung:
I used a Peg Perego and I loved it once I figured out how to collapse the damn thing

I don't remember the model but it looked something like this (although not exactly)

pliko_newport.jpg

I also found they made the best high chairs.

I was just looking online, has this company been taken over by Mamas & Papas, cos I know they make the Pliko P3. It's the buggy I want for our baby (when it finally comes along
<
)

Werbung:
Crikey it's so confusing buying prams. I opted for Cosatto Lunar Buggy which is from birth upwards. I needed something light weight and easily transportable as I drive alot. This for me is ideal. However the basket is tiny! So I wouldn't recommend it for shopping trips!

Snowy, I nearly bought the Pliko P3 lol!
<

Back