• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Potholer!!!!

Snowbaby

Splappy Birfenday chicka!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<
<
<

Werbung:
Oh jeez I'm so terrible!!!

Tahnks so muche everyone!! The birthday was fairly uneventful. I got away without being made to drink copious amounts (my friend Emily had her birthday the day before and was made to do shots of vodka when she woke up...ah university life). Our fellow friends at the flat called The Yellow Sub made me a cake (in the shape of something best left unsaid) and Rob and I made dinner - which is what I wanted. I was very excited about dinner - Rob and I made a huge roast with potatos and this delish roast pumpkin that Mum always makes and it came out fantasmical (our first roast before that was....a little less than desirable) so it was a real good birthday AND I got hairstraightners. I'm slowly becoming more girly. My sister took me shopping and bought me 40$ worth of stuff and I spent 50 on top of that. Well, she actually spent 70 but 30 of that she owed me. I have frills and coralcoloured singlets (not pink - coral)

SOrry I haven't been round for ages!!

Werbung:
Back