• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pokemon

Lugia

A general thread for any lady Pokemon trainers here who have played any of the Pokemon games!

I've played Pokemon Sapphire, Pearl, and I'm working on playing through Soul Silver right now and I want to play either Black or White at some point... if anyone wants to play Pearl with me some day I can but I have no idea where my copy of the game is, so I won't be able to get my friend codes for you for a little while...

My party in Pokemon Sapphire version is pictured in my signature... I love them to pieces. :D

From left to right:
"River Song" the Lairon; "Mickey" the Azumarill; "Gilbert" the Mightyena; "Iggy" the Linoone; "Captain Jack" the Camerupt; "Bird" the Swellow :D

Werbung:
I saw these adorable pocket monsters in your signature for quite a while now Giygas and they are so cute! I haven't tried to play the game version though, but I love the series! The story is very heart-warming and even if I am not a kid, can very well relate to it since I am an animal lover myself.

I remember my husband played Pokemon in his gameboy years ago though, and I saw that it was quite an interesting game to play. :)

Back