• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pms?

KristineAC

Hello all,
So I dont know if any of you get rather mean around that time of the month, but I am way over it and have been for 2 weeks now and I still find myself to be so vicious! :hissyfit:

Im not quite sure its PMS, maybe AMS? lol

Any of you have the same problem?

Werbung:
That's really annoying. Maybe there's other things too like bad sleep? I get totally rubbish if I haven't had enough sleep. My last week in Dunedin I was waking up feverish for a week so by the end of it I was crying cos I had to lift a bed up to the street, crying cos my flatmate was going out to dinner with his dad who is moving to east timor instead of helping the rest of the flat tidy the house for the end of the year and crying at having to lift other things. Rubbish.

Werbung:
My oh my. That sounds terrible. :(
Yeah I know that sleep isnt a problem with me because I sleep like a rock most nights. But I even take my attitude out on the dog! God its so terrible. My fiancee gets so annoyed by it because of how I get. Im starting to believe I need pills lol.

Back