• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pepsi Or Coke?

Pepsi or coke?

• Total voters
Werbung:
I think Pepsi tastes better than Coke.
Although Coca Cola has become really famous around the world because of its cool and unique TV commercials. Maybe that's why more people drink it than Pepsi.

I'll have to say Pepsi. I don't like either but I'll say Pepsi just because they made Mountain Dew.

I will go for pepsi than coke.
Actually I am not really into softdrinks and it is very seldom that I drink them it is only if the weather is very hot.

I voted for Pepsi because it's sweeter - but the difference between these two isn't too big in my opinion and, to be honest, I love them both:D

I have given up soda. Yay! I preferred Coke over Pepsi. Pepsi is too sweet and I liked the strong taste of Coke.

I don't drink carbonated drinks that much but if I have to choose between Pepsi and Coke, I would drink Pepsi. Pepsi seems to be less gassy than Coke and it tastes better too.

Definitely Pepsi for me. I prefer a lot of other Coke products instead of the Pepsi ones, though.

And really, I rarely drink sodas at all so it doesn't even matter that much. If I'm going to drink one, I do kind of prefer to have the one I like.

Werbung:
That stuff is so horrible for you, at least in America. I wouldn't touch high fructose corn syrup with someone else's body. When I was traveling in Asia, Cokes were made with cane sugar. Still not great to drink sugar water, but I would have a Coke occasionally over there.

Back