• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Only4girls Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoLcOmBabyBoox

Ok hey guys could u jus answer this question its not for me
What should a girl/women do so her bra gets bigger
no suggestion jus an answer does any one know an answer maybe sports or something with out a surgery

Werbung:
For your friend huh
<

When you say "No suggestion" what do you expect us to say?! It's ok though, I wont suggest anything, I'll just tell you...

In order that "her bra gets bigger", tell her to buy the next size up
<

ok sorry
Ok um so her Breast gets bigger like what can she do eat more vegies sports do u knw anything

To be honest... this is a nature thing. Just be happy with your body, stop trying to change it!!

There's no natural way to do it. Breasts are basically fat but it's not the place that fat usually goes to (like it does to hips or your belly).

Though you've said you don't want us to say it, I'm with Snowy - just be happy. The sooner you accept it the happier you'll be
<

if your "friend" is the same age as you... the last thing she needs to be doing is worrying about the size of her breasts... as the chances are they will be on the first stages of developement. and will probably get bigger in a few years but probably wont be any where near the size they are gonna be till shes 18 - 20.. There is no way of making breasts bigger without surgery... even if there was some sort of way.. you wouldnt notice the difference anyways..
<

bigger breasts aren't that great. i'm a 14C and i can't even run coz it hurts
<
just be happy with what you've got.

and anyway, i was flat chested until about 2years ago. so just give it time
<

I was flat chested until I was 15.
You dont want breast too early, because the earlier you get them the more years you have of them starting to sag
<
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by VoLcOmBabyBoox@Aug 7 2005, 04:48 PM
Yeah but still ok if u gain fatness and u exercise doesnt all that fat goes to ur breasts
I don't understand...could you rephrase it?

it wont just go to your breast
if there was something you could do to make your breast bigger without surgery no one would have surgery would they :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

As I said before, accept your body as it is.... you're not fully through puberty as Bubbles said.

Stop worrying so much. You know, in laters years to come all you do is worry.... about money, about work, about your home, your kids (if you have them), partner, your parents.... the list is endless.

ENJOY YOUR TEEN YEARS WORRY-FREE!!!!!!!!!

Stop trying to change yourself, and just be happy.

Originally posted by Bubbles@Aug 7 2005, 02:05 PM
if your "friend" is the same age as you... the last thing she needs to be doing is worrying about the size of her breasts... as the chances are they will be on the first stages of developement. and will probably get bigger in a few years but probably wont be any where near the size they are gonna be till shes 18 - 20.. There is no way of making breasts bigger without surgery... even if there was some sort of way.. you wouldnt notice the difference anyways..
<
bubs is right. even though i was an early bloomer my cup size has doubled since i was 15. when i ws 15 i ws c-d cup now im a e cup nd trust me big boobs arent ll the are made out to be. i hate them

I agree HS, it's not all that, being big breasted. It's not all glamour and "woo hoo" like people think.

Werbung:
hun...you cant do anything to increase your boob size, unless you eat a TONNE load of (and i mean this..a TONNE) of chicken
no really dont I lie...
there isnt anything to do to change you at your age because and its simeple really, you havent fully developed into you!
Im 17 and Ive only JUST gotten boobs *hazzah finally*
|
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back