• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

OMG! .....I was in a public restroom

M.H.West

OMG!....I was in in the public restroom - I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice in the other stall: "Hi, how are you?"
Me: embarrassed, "Doin' fine!"
Stall: "So what are you up to?"
Me: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just sitting here."
Stall: "Can I come over?"
Me: (attitude) "No, I'm a little busy right now!!"
Stall: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions!

Had to share that with you!

Werbung:
It was really a funny joke or it is an actual experience of yours? LOL:p
I would definitely feel so embarrassed too if I was the one answering all those questions.
And I will wait for her to get out of that public rest room first and ensure she was all gone before I go out.

That's a pretty clever joke, or are you writing from experience OP? I'd be humiliated if that happened to me, but then again, I wouldn't answer someone who tried to talk to me from another bathroom stall.

And that is why I would never talk on the phone in a public restroom... My own personal bathroom? Oh yeah, all the time! Hubby doesn't want to let me go for a few min so I can go pee so I have learnt to just deal with him on the phone while I pee. He thinks its so funny too!

Werbung:
Lol, I can honestly say I have experienced something along the lines of this however it was between two other people in the restroom, was really funny to hear and me and a friend where in hystericks when they left the rest room. I myself would never speak to someone on a phone especially in a restroom out of sight just because of things like that lol

Back