• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ohhh Myyy Godddddd

Snowbaby

Ok, so every morning I have to wash, blow dry and style my hair... no can do not washing daily unless I'm not going out of the house, cos my "bed hair" would beat every one of yours no competition!!!

So this morning, as usual, got up, got washed and dressed, washed my hair... through to the bedroom, hairdryer on to dry...

Yep, you guessed it.... THE FREAKING HAIRDRYER PACKED IN.....
<
<
<
<
<

DOESN'T IT KNOW I CANNOT LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT ALL THE ABOVE STYLING??????

Thank the high heavens for my catalogue giving away cheap crappy hairdryers to it's new customers.... yes ME!!! This cheap crappy hairdryer has lay under the stairs for about 2 years.... it was my new bestest friend this morning
<

However, the freaking diffuser DOES NOT fit on the new hairdryer..... Stewart found this hilarious.

Many tantrums in the Snowy household this morning
<

Werbung:
Take it you looked a bit like this after a shower
<

Can't even add a pic with this daft 2.2 version
<

OOO, lucky thing about the other hair dryer!!! I had to use mine to unfreeze water pipes this winter, and left it out in the rain...I don't have a spare...LOL!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marky @ Mar 30 2007, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<

<
[/b]
Why not??
<

And YEY!!! It seems to work today LMAO!!! But I did get a new one on ebay, the exact same cos I love it so much!!! LOL I only need the actual hairdryer, anyone want a brush, adapter for use abroad or Aus, likkle styling nozzle or diffuser?!
<

90df_1.JPG

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Mar 31 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Marky @ Mar 30 2007, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<

<
[/b]
Why not??
<

[/b][/quote]

*fixed*

btw mark, I tried to upload on your site and can't...! Perhaps it's not just 2.2

Back