• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Off To Edinburgh

AliceCoopersGirl

Well...I will be spending the 29th,30th and 31st Oct in Edinburgh watching Most Haunted Live and I can't wait...wooohooo.

Does anyone live in/near Edinburgh and can you give me some cool places to visit please?xxxx

Werbung:
LOL! I saw the Most Haunted Live being advertised on Television and immediately thought, Is Aggy going to Edinburgh???
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lottie @ Oct 14 2006, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
LOL! I saw the Most Haunted Live being advertised on Television and immediately thought, Is Aggy going to Edinburgh???
<
[/b]

<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Im going to be sitting watching it live,live(as in the studio/hub)on Sunday and Tuesday nights...just got to try to get tickets for Monday and then I've got a full set
<

Im so excited hunnie and so looking forward to my first ever trip to Scotland(somewhere I've always wanted to visit)xxxxx

Thankies Dotty xxxxxxx

I'll try to get some piccies for you all.xxxx

YAY you got tickets !!!!!!!!!!! I forgot to apply lmao

I LOVE Edinburgh so here goes....

You HAVE to take a tour of the underground vaults....seriously I will never speak to you again if you don't lol you will love every second. I went a while ago with Saru and Daz and it was fantastic. There are a few different tour companies that do them and they each have their own specific areas of the vaults, Mary Kings close is probably the most famous but they made it a bit too touristy for my liking with wax figures etc etc. The one we went with take you to vaults that have been completely untouched (I'll look up the details for you if you want)

The castle is worth a visit too but it's a bit pricey to get in (10 quid) and then there is the ZOO !!!!!!!!!! they got Koala bears
<
and Red Pandas
<
<
but don't bother going unless the weather is nice cos none of the animals will come out to play lol.

P.S give Karls bum a squeeze for me *giggles*

Aww hunnie...if I can get spare tickets I'll still let you know...my mates got hubby and myself tickets for Sunday and Tuesday...but I've not heard about the Monday night ones I applied for.

Please can you get me the details for the untouched vaults hunnie as that would be fantastic...as for visiting the vaults...that is one of the things Im going to try to do...but its Halloween when we are up there so its selling out really quick(all the tours).

xxxxxxxx

Werbung:
Back