• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Snowbaby

My washing machine just broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But OMG OMG OMG it's got the ONLY 2 pairs of trousers that fit me... INSIDE IT.... SOAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The door wont open. The only clothes that fit me, which aren't in the machine are..... PYJAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have NOTHING to wear to work tmor :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Werbung:
Well, we had to open the door last night to get the stuff out... which proceeded to flood the kitchen floor... which I then had to mop up!! I had to wring out each item of clothing into a bucket (more flooding), and sent it to hubby's mum's house to get spun.

My trousers are a little damp this morning but I have them, thank goodness!!! But that's us without a washer now :huh: Just as well it didn't happen when baby was here... i.e. February! Imagine having no washer with a new baby??

Aww! That's good.. I didn't want you to wear pajamas to office! lol

..and good luck! Get a new washer! :D

You could always go back to doing it the old fashioned way lmao!

Did that once... not fun.

Glad you got your pants out of there though, that would suck to go to work in your birthday suit.

We're hoping someone will come out and have a look at it... hopefully it's fixable. It was an expensive one! I don't want to replace it if I can help it!!

Werbung:
I don't blame you... Those things aren't cheap. Though getting them fixed really is not all that cheap either.

Back