• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

New Member Needs To Vent

alyssa89

Ok so here is as short as I can think to make my problem,

I just recently moved across the country about a month ago. I moved here with my boyfriend. We had been fighting but I hoped moving here would help us resolve those problems. It did help for a while but now it is not working anymore. He "broke up" with me (I say it in quotes because he has done it before and not ment it and I am not sure how to take this one yet) because he said he was not happy and he thinks I'm not either.

Whew,
anyway to get to the point, I was hoping to get some advice and opinions on the whole thing. What should I do? How can I fix this? What am I doing wrong?

Anything would be great!

Thanks guys!

Werbung:
In my opinion, when a relationship is a really good one, you don't break up, know what I mean? My Mom and my (step)Dad have been married for 28 years, and they were seeing each other for a couple of years before that, and not once did they break up.

As for the fighting, there is a difference between arguing and fighting. You shouldn't be fighting...

Unforunately, it sounds like you tried to do the same thing I did, just in a different way...my daughter's Dad and I would fight all the time, so I went and married him, thinking that would make the relationship all good...

WRONG!!!

Sorry, IMO, the only way to "fix things" is to cut your losses and move on...

Yeah. We had a pretty good talk the other day about it. I think it was just that we both were really stressed out about money (he had just lost his job and felt guilty) and he felt like he was a burden to me. We havnt really faught, argued would be the more correct word. I think now that he has a job (yay!) it will help. He has been in a much better mood these past couple days from it.

Maybe it was all just blown out of proportion? I hope.

Werbung:
Back