• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

New look for 2012?

zararina

Do you have new look for this new year? I mean do you have new hair cut, new hair color or new fashion?

Personally, I have not changed my look yet but I am planning to have a new hair cut next month. I would like a shorter hair for this time since summer months is near here.

Werbung:
I love this question! Thanks. And yes, I do have a new look for 2012....

In the last week of 2011, just before Christmas...I had my hair cut into a layered cut to my shoulders. It was halfway down my back before that. I also had some lighter streaks put in - i feel so much lighter and brighter.

I also threw out clothing etc...I generally try to do it every 6 months - I give away what I no longer need and get new items is possible.

I am dressing smarter this year, not flash just smart. Last year as I was recovering from a temporary illness, I let myself go. It is a new time, a new me and i am ready.;)

I'd love a new look this year, seriously getting bored of my hair it looks so drab a the moment . I like to look as natural as i can,so cant think of anything i can do to change things up a bit. any ideas?

Werbung:
Do you have new look for this new year? I mean do you have new hair cut, new hair color or new fashion?

Personally, I have not changed my look yet but I am planning to have a new hair cut next month. I would like a shorter hair for this time since summer months is near here.

I always try to change something about myself every now and then but hey we're all different. It's okay not to be daring or wanting to keep your look or your personal style. But I love variation and I think that with every new year there should also be a new look. Small change or big change, doesn't matter! peace!

Back