• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

New Girl in Town

UmiNoor

Hi there everybody, I just joined today. I'm from Malaysia; a little beautiful peninsular in South East Asia. My name is too long and too difficult to pronounce so I just use the name UmiNoor which is Arabic meaning Mother of Light. I'm a mom of four beautiful girls. No boys. Married for 22 years. I hope to come here to meet like-minded girls and women and become empowered. Here's to girl power!

Werbung:
Hi there Uminoor! So glad to see a familiar name! Welcome to Girl Power. This is a great forum, so once again you have made a great choice. Everyone here is very nice. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better!

Werbung:
Hi there Uminoor! So glad to see a familiar name! Welcome to Girl Power. This is a great forum, so once again you have made a great choice. Everyone here is very nice. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better!
Thank you PamBeacher. It's nice to meet you here too. I've always wanted to join a forum that is especially for girls/women so we can have girlie girl talk, if you know what I mean. I know I will enjoy it here.

Back