• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Naomi Sues The 'king Of Botox'

Snowbaby

Naomi Campbell is suing a cosmetic surgeon known as 'The King of Botox' for more than £50,000 for claiming that he was behind her flawless complexion.

The 35-year-old supermodel is incensed by two adverts in Hello! magazine which suggest that she is a celebrity client of Dr Jean-Louis Sebagh.

Although she has refused to deny she has had Botox injections, the model is furious that her name has been used to endorse the doctor. The advertisements, which carry pictures of the supermodel, claimed that she 'owes her flawless complexion to Dr Sebagh'.

Dr Sebagh is credited for making Botox as popular as it is today, having started using it as a cosmetic tool in the early 1990s.

It is now a favourite among celebrities for ironing out wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes.

Dr Sebagh has also launched a range of skincare products with Cindy Crawford, called Meaningful Beauty, while Madonna and Elle Macpherson are also rumoured to be clients.

Lawyers from Miss Campbell's solicitors Schillings went to the High Court on Monday to launch proceedings against the doctor, who has so far refused to comment. If the case goes to trial it could cost the supermodel hundreds of thousands of pounds in legal fees.

Miss Campbell, whose mother was also a model, has denied having any cosmetic surgery in the past, saying: "I'm not against plastic surgery, especially if I had an accident, but I wouldn't do it now. I am living in hope that I have inherited skin as good as my grandmother's." Her lawyers issued an application for a 'pre-action disclosure' in the Queen's Bench division of the Royal Courts of Justice, in Central London.

Source

Werbung:
Back