• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nails...!!!

Snowbaby

I started a college night class last night for nail care. Such a hoot :woop:

Last night we went straight into the practical stuff of manicuring... we had to file each others nails and massage cuticles.... oooh I could sit and have my cuticles massaged all day
<

<

Werbung:
Every Wednesday evening potty, sorry for delayed reaction, I don't get much time online just now due to brokened internet at home lol

Fankies Jen... How is the nail art kit going? Have you tried it much? I bet you can be very creative with it :hugz:

u can be creative with it if u could do it lol

lets just say im not very good at it

but its a really good set

Snowy,

Now you are going all professional on us...My nails grow really fast and are strong but they seem to chip and crack alot. Anything I can do to prevent this?
:umm:

Use daily hand and nail moisturiser. Wear gloves when cleaning. It's probably cos you're always washing your hands?

You can buy nail hardening varnish. Avoid nail varnish remover if you can, or buy an Acetone-Free one. Also available is Nail Oil, which you massage in to help moisturise.

<

Werbung:
Groovy! Thanks poppet :flower4u: .
My hands always seem to be in water nowadays, I think its time to buy some rubber gloves again although I don't like them.

Do you know of any really good hand and nail moisturisers on the market?

Back