• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nail polish

Quirky Jessi

Do you often wear nail polish? Do you paint them yourself or get them done professionally? What's your "color style?"

Werbung:
I wear nail polish almost everyday. Even if I don't have enough energy to dress up in something very nice or if I'm in no mood for makeup, I always have my nail polish and it makes me feel prettier. I paint my nails myself, I've never been to professional salon, because for me it's a waste of time. My favourite color is red, it's so feminine. But more and more often I think about black because it seems so classy to me. I don't know, maybe it's time for a little experiment with black.

I wear nail polish all of the time. My nails are so thin and always peel so if I don't then they look ugly. I do take hair and nail supplements, but they still peel. I like wearing red because it was forbidden when I was younger. My grandmother said red was only for ladies of the night so I was never allowed to wear it. Now it's all I wear.

I usually wear clear or some type of neutral color on my fingernails. When I was younger, I went for more vibrant colors on my fingernails. Now, I wear vibrant colors on my toenails. Hot pink, a true red, orange and silver are all colors that I wear on my toes.

I don't often wear nail polish myself. My girls wear it more then I do, that is for sure! For them it is pink, purple or blue are the colors. I occasionally get my nails done by my kids who really want to paint my nails. I let them even if it turns out a little messy. I have only once had my nails done professionally and it was at a big hair show convention in NYC. A lady did an awesome job with the painting of the designs and then pierced my nail with a little hoop. It looked really cool! That was years ago tho.

If I am going to wear nail polish, I would do it myself or let my kids do them. My nails grow long and strong naturally so they look pretty good even without nail polish. I have never had fake nails tho.

Yes, I wear nail polish. In fact, I almost always have some on. It bugs me if my nails are naked, or even if the paint is starting to chip. I tend to wear the pink colors a lot however, I like to mix it up everyone once in a while. Wearing white tips are pretty cool as well. I never get my nails done professionally as I find it very expensive. I feel that I do a good enough job painting and designing them myself.

I like nail polish but I'm also not too bothered by it. I'm a mom, I love to be active and be outside, and my polish suffers for that.

I am loving the magnetic polish right now. I also love a nice gunmetal from OPI with a big chunky iridescent silver glitter polish over it.

I really like nail polish and I paint my nails myself mainly on summer :) Ι adore red nail polish! Also, I like baby blue and pink polish :)
*They're green right now though :whistle:*

In my religion, wearing nail polish isn't prohibited per se but then the nail polish will prevent us from doing our proper ablution before we do our prayers so it's best for us not to wear nail polish. However, when we're having our monthly period and during which time, we're allowed to take a rest from praying, it's possible to wear nail polish. I used to wear nail polish when I was younger but now I find it such a hassle so I don't wear them anymore.

Yes, now that I'm out of high school (where nail polish was banned) and in college I wear nail polish most of the time. I paint my nails myself and I like to try out different colors. In summer I love bright colors like turquoise and lilac although I also wear more muted colors like coral and light pink.:)I've yet to experiment with nail art though, which is suddenly very popular.

I wear polish all the time. I do not always wear it on my nails just my toenails. My nails have been breaking but they are growing again so I was thinking about finding a good shade to wear on both soon. For now I wear hot pink, a summer color.

I paint my own nails as I can't afford to go to the salon. I primarily use Essie and sometimes OPI. I use the first base base coat and the top coat from Essie. Some of my favorite colors are Lovie Dovie, Playdate, Boxershorts, and Cute as a Button. A few OPI colors I like are Black Onyx and Feelin Hot Hot Hot. I just don't like how expensive both brands are. It's $8 a bottle at most stores. I usually paint mine twice a week as they chip a lot even with a top coat. Anyone know how to prevent that?

Werbung:
Back